Mount St. Joseph Association
About Mount St. Joseph Association
Hundreds of families, friends and community members make up the Mount St. Joseph Association. These individuals work closely together to promote the health and well-being of the residents of Mount St. Joseph in practical ways. The Association supports the Daughters of St. Mary of Providence with a common purpose to enable the residents to reach their full potential.
The Mount St. Joseph Association cares for the residents and day clients in four main ways:
- To raise funds for critical needs that are beyond the scope of the Mount St. Joseph operating budget
- To reward and honor staff who provide dedicated care
- To advocate for disabled residents at the local, state and federal level
- To plan and fund year-round activities, outings, and events for residents
Mount St. Joseph Association Acquisitions
Mount St. Joseph Association supports Mount St. Joseph with vital purchases that address the medical, safety, and security needs of the residents. These purchases include handicapped-equipped vans, therapy bathing systems, electronic lifts, wheelchairs, sensory stimulation equipment, defibrillators, computers for medical records, and dental equipment. In addition, the Mount St. Joseph Association pays for buses for off-campus transportation needs.
Because Mount St. Joseph was built in 1935, ongoing assistance is needed to modernize aging infrastructure. These projects are beyond the scope of the facility’s operating budget. In recent years, Mount St. Joseph Association has funded windows, fixtures, major appliances, bedroom furniture, a telephone and Wi-Fi system, and an LED sign at the main entrance.
Learn more about the Mount St. Joseph Association
We would love to meet you and tell you more about the Mount St. Joseph Association!
- To arrange a tour of the Mount St. Joseph campus or to schedule a speaker from the Mount St. Joseph Association, please contact:Arm Baranchik, MSJA president, by phone (847)320-1201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be proactive regarding legislation for the intellectually disabled population at both the state and federal levels, please join our Constant Contact list below.
- To join the Mount St. Joseph Association, download our MSJA Membership Form 2019
- To add your name to our list of volunteers, send an email to email@example.com.