During the pandemic, on-campus events will be limited to residents, Sisters and staff. We look forward to welcoming families and volunteers for on-campus events when it is safe to do so.
At the heart of all that we do is a desire to facilitate the “Best Life Possible” for our residents. Throughout the year, a variety of events are offered on campus and off campus. These events create lasting memories and afford our residents opportunities to connect with the community. To learn more, click on an event.
On Campus Residents’ Events
- May 6: Spring Fling – Chair: Lisa Liesz
- June 16: M-Hart String Quartet performances in both gazebos
- July: Ice Cream Social – Emily Ceragioli
- September: Fun Fair – Chair Needed
- October: Halloween Party – Chair Needed
- TBD: Dog Parade – Chair: Julie Vowinkel
Off Campus Residents’ Events
Visit us again soon for an updated schedule of Off Campus Residents’ Events.