Events for Residents
Note: During the pandemic, events will be limited to residents, staff and Sisters.
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 — Valentine’s Day activities in Day Training Program
- Sunday, February 14, 2021 — Valentine’s Day dinner
- Various Cottage Dates — Afternoon at the Movies
Our Volunteers Chair is Marion Timmins firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 630-635-7804
- During the pandemic, volunteers are needed to plan and organize activities for the residents. Preparation can be done in your home according to your own schedule.
- Of course, we are looking forward to the time when we can also join the residents on campus for events and activities. Please help us to plan ahead by indicating your interest now.
- In the works for 2021 is a Dog Parade for the residents: date TBD. We can only go forward with this activity if we have a list of dog owners who will potentially participate. If you (or someone you know) has a well-behaved dog, please give us a heads-up.
February: Valentine’s Day Party, Chair: Debbie Conrad
March: St. Joseph Day Party, Chair: Cyndi Sorenson
May: Spring Fling, Chair: Lisa Liesz
July: Ice Cream Social, Chair: Emily Ceragioli
September: Fun Fair, Chair Needed
October: Halloween Party, Chair Needed
TBD: Dog Parade, Julie Vowinkel
March 1-31, 2021 — Calendar Raffle (Watch for a mailing!)